Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Goha Reading Girl - project #2

Christmas is just around the corner :)
Cannot wait for it!

Today's project is made with a very beautiful 
digital stamp from Goha Digital Stamps - the reading girl. it is my second project as a DT for them and I am really enjoying these cute digital stamps.
If you want to see more of these beautiful stamps you can go here 
I chose to make a surprise slide card because I think it really pops up and it gives the image an extra something :)


So ...

1. Cut my 10.5 x 14.5 cm card base from 260 g/mp2 cardstock
2. Embossed the snowflakes and then used Distress Oxide to sharpen a little the panel.
3. Printed, colored with Polychromos the stamps, both the Girl and the tree - which I found in my stash.
4. Designed the sliding mechanism using a piece of wooden sheet and foam tape.
5. Stamped the sentiment on the pulling tab 

6. Finishing touches, glossy accents and some glitter.


And here it is!
Really hope you will enjoy it!
Happy Holidays everyone :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!