Monday, November 5, 2018

Vintage girl - Christmas Card

The weather outside is starting to look pretty wintry. 
cannot wait to play outside in the snow and enjoy the holidays.
But, until then, as I started making my Christmas cards, I found some vintage pictures that I bought some time ago so I decided to use them.
A first card in the series is the one that I am showing today.
I like to experiment mixed media techniques and I am taking baby steps in using chipboard pieces. I find them fascinating. 
 Steps:
1. Cut a card base of 10.5 x 14.5 cm creamy cardstock.
2. Cut a slight smaller piece of blueish pattern paper that I distressed and decorated using stencils, structure paste, embossing powder and inks.
3. Cut some shapes using dies - some swirls and a wreath.
4. Started assembling everything together. Added some flowers and glitter, glossy accents and this is it.
Hope you'll like it :)
Until next time, stay safe and huggies all






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!