Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Fancy Flap Fold Card - Hedgehogs

Hello everyone,
to day I want to share with a you a very cute card I made for a challenge on a Facebook group - Exprima-te Very Scrap
The challenge was to make a Fancy Fold Card using circular cutting dies.
At first I thought it is going to be so hard, but after starting I realized that if you pay attention to dimensions, everything becomes pretty easy and fun to experiment.
So, I searched through my stash and found some pretty fall patterned paper so I decided to use it. Then I found some hedgehogs I have colored some time ago and it all came together.
The tutorial after I worked is here

So this is what I came up with!
Hope you'll like it and until next time, stay safe and huggies all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!