it is the second day of April and I hope it is going to be a very creative month.
I would like to show you today a very easy and spectacular card I made.
It is a double point fold card, inspired by Lisa Curcio .
Steps in making such a card:
1. Stamped and colored the flowers
- stamped the flowers using Versamark ink, embossed it and then colored with inktense pencils.
2. The cardstock
- cut 1 piece of 10.5 x 13.5 cm
- cut 1 piece of 10 x 13 cm
- cut 2 pieces of 6 x 10.5 cm which will be then folded to obtain the upper and lower flaps
- decorative embellishments, stamped sentiment for the inside of the card.
Assemble everything and the final result: