Thursday, June 4, 2020

#28 Lavinia World Challenge - Moon Fairy


And it is June already :)

and it is the first Thursday of the month which can only mean one thing: 

a new challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge - #28 :)

Here is my inspiration for you, hope you like it and you will give it a try! This time I played with watercolor paper and Distress Oxides . At the beginning I wanted to make a galaxy background, which I have been trying for some time, but still unsuccessfully  :)
so i decided to go with this, instead
The card recipe

1. I cut the card bases from 300gsm white card stock.

2.  Cut the base panel: watercolor paper 10.5 x 14.5 cm

3. Using Distress Oxides I sponged here and there different shades. Blended them using a water spray bottle. Where I was not happy with the blending, added some more onk and then water, until i came up with the background.

4. Splashed some white acrylic paint for some more effect

5. I white heat embossed the Fairy Dust Silhouette and then, using a round die cut I made the moon shade, using dusty concord and a sponge

6. Using the Background Script stamp and the Snow Shrub stamp I stamped the frame. I used Tea Dye Distress Ink.

7. Wrapped the edges of the panel and as final touches I added the sparkly gems :)

No sentiment, again :) but I really like this sort of cards to be like this, no sentiment, as they are like small canvas, don`t  you think?
















  As you may very well know, on our Anything Lavinia Facebook group  you may post your cards/projects to enter our                                             Lavinia World Challenges.

Your projects are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers) if added to the Facebook group.

                                                    Now it is your turn!!!

Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree Lavinia Worldand a challenge badge :) 

How can you do this? Sooo easy:
- In your project - use any type of rubber or clear stamps
- Digi stamps are not allowed
- THE THEME IS ALWAYS "ANYTHING GOES"
-It is a bi-weekly challenge starting on every other Thursday

If you need inspiration and not only make sure you follow us on:


Disclaimer:
Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize. 
Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website. https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/


We can't wait to see your creations!




11 comments:

  1. Alina, your combination of textures on this lovely card really make the colors far prettier! It's a wonderful creation. I have enjoyed being your teamie, and wish you all the best in the future. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is stunning! I love the colors and the white fairy is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina, this is so beautiful! I love the colors and textures...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alina, this is just lovely. Great textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors you used are stunning !! And those sprinkled gems are the perfect touch !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing Alina! I love the background and the texture that the watercolor paper gave it. It truly does look like a canvas. Fabulous color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Alina! Love the beautiful colours and the distressed look. Gorgeous!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alina this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colorful background you created! The fairy looks so pretty embossed in white and I love the addition of the gems too! Everything about your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot spot the turtle card from Angie's - just want to let you know how cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorothy it is up on my blog now :) hugs

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!